CNC Lathes in Ukiah, CA
Flexibility, Timeliness & Precision
Evden Enterprises prides itself on state-of-the-art facilities, fully equipped to meet the multi-axis CNC machining needs of clients in Ukiah, as well as San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Rosa and Sacramento, CA. We’ve made significant investments into our fleet of machining equipment, and we strive to pass along savings, flexibility, timeliness and precision to mechanical and manufacturing engineers.
Our CNC machining capabilities outstrip other machine shops not only because of our high-level equipment and talented team, but because of our experience working across a diverse breadth of materials and alloys. Our experience, capabilities and uncompromising attention to detail make us a premier machining partner, no matter what industry you’re in. We’re equipped to work with
- All stainless steel alloys
- Brass and bronze
- High temperature alloys
Our facility is home to state-of-the-art multi-axis milling equipment, including both 5- and 9-axis machining centers. We leverage these robust machines into superior machining results, adhering to tight tolerances and complex specifications—all while reducing cost and turn times
5 Axis Machining Centers:
2 Matsuura MAM 72-3VS, 5-axis Machining centers with 40 pallets
Work piece size capability 300mm diameter X 250 mm height
9 Axis Multitasking Centers:
2 Willemin-Macodel 508MT, 9 axis multitasking mill-turning centers with 35 mm bar capacity
2 Index G-200 mill-turn centers, Dual turret/dual spindle with B axis capabilities. 51mm bar capacity.
Superior Milling Capabilities
We encourage you to learn more about Evden Enterprises and our facilities, to understand our capabilities. Few machinists offer our level of capability, with the reputation and proven track record we stand behind. Contact us today at 707-462-0375 to inquire about your project.
Complementing our 5- and 9-axis machining centers, we also have an array of 3-axis CNC mills with live tooling capabilities. All are connected by DNC to our CAD/CAM department, reducing errors and expediting program transfer.
(2) Matsuura ES-450 Horizontal Machining Center with 15″ cube capacity
(2) Matsuura 800 CNC Machining centers with 18″ x 30″ capacity
(2) Matsuura 510 CNC Machining Centers with 14″ x 19″ capacity
(2) Matsuura 600 CNC Machining Centers with 16″ x 22″ capacity
(1) Matsuura 600 CNC Machining Center with 15,000 RPM high speed capability
(1) Matsuura 800 CNC Machining Center with 15,000 RPM high speed capability
Our 2-axis lathes invite a broad range of turning projects into our shop, and our diverse selection of machines ensures we have the right capacity and capability no matter the specifications of your project or the alloy we’re turning.
(1) Nakamura SC-250M Turn/mill center with Y axis 0-6” capacity
(1) Mori-Seiki CL-15 CNC Turning Center with bar feed 0-3″ capacity
(2) Mori-Seiki CL-20B Turning Center 1-8″ capacity
(1) Nakamura TMC 15 Turning Center 1-6″ capacity
(2) Nakamura TMC 20II CNC Turning Centers w/live tooling and bar feed 0-6″ capacity
(1) Mori-Seiki SL-15 CNC turning Center 0-6″ capacity
Quality control is an integral part of our operations and the secret to satisfaction across our customers in Ukiah, as well as San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Rosa and Sacramento, CA. We rely not only on stringent inspection protocols to confirm our work, we ensure no defects are passed through an inspection department traceable to Mil-I-45208, complete with a Zeiss Coordinate Measuring Machine.